That was the day I met the person "whom my soul loves".
Thursday, May 23, 2013
When I First Saw His Face
Eleven months ago today I met the man of my dreams in person for the first time. With the intention of staying no longer than two hours, I unwittingly parked next to his car and began the task of finding the restaurant where we would have dinner together. I remember the moment I realized I was walking toward him. Oh, the nervous butterflies! I remember the moment I saw his face clearly and thinking, "Oh, wow. He is so much hotter in person!" Up went the nervous fluttering in my stomach, ha! Dinner progressed into a nice leisurely walk around a couple city blocks. Then a spontaneous visit to a wine bar. Four hours later I left with plans to see him again the next day. And that was the beginning of this new story in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment