Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Insecurities

How painful it is to suddenly come face-to-face with the insecurities caused by something that happened months ago...nine months to be exact. Something that I thought I was almost fully recovered from has once again caused me such pain that my hurt burned with the memory. Burned like rubber on a wheel of a car that is in park with a driver who is pressing the accelerator. The wheel "knows" it is stuck, but it "wants" to go. Well, my heart knows it is supposed to keep beating...but it feels like it wants to stop. That is the kind of burning I am speaking of. Debilitating burning. How will I overcome these insecurities? How will I keep them from overshadowing any future relationships? Or will they prevent me from ever having a future relationship....

No comments:

Post a Comment