Thanks to all the change in my life this last month and the resulting stress and having the most difficult time setting up internet that I have ever encountered in my life thus far, my blog has suffered. I thought it was neglected before, but had I seen what was coming...well, obviously I made that judgment call too soon. Currently, it is well after midnight and I am supposed to be getting on the road by 7 in the morning, so the update I know you have all been dying for (LOL) will have to wait till next week. But do not fret...it IS finally coming.
Have a happy and safe Memorial Day weekend! I know I need this three day break. Please do not forget to think of and send thanks to those who have sacrificed to secure our way of life. It is priceless.
Saturday, May 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment