What a year. It has been absolutely insane. Nothing that I expected. A lot I never wanted. Tons that I needed in order to learn and grow as a person and spiritually.
There have been so many tears.
There have been so many stupid choices.
There have been so many disappointments.
However, as a result, I am healing. I am growing closer to my Saviour as I learn, intimately, of His mercy, forgiveness and redemption. And I am seeking to find my significance in Him and Him alone because next to nothing in this world so far has made me feel like I have value. My family and closest friends love me and encourage me, but ultimately my God is the only One who can give me a lasting feeling of significance. I have been searching for it in all the wrong places. I pray that my heavenly Father helps me to break the bonds of those things that keep me from seeking in the right place - in Christ alone!
Sunday, December 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment