Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Suddenly

Suddenly I find myself preparing to give my apartment complex a written 30 day notice that I will be moving out.

Suddenly I find myself preparing to hunt for jobs again.

Suddenly I find myself preparing to move to Dallas.

DALLAS!!!

I have never felt so scared and so excited all at once in my entire life.

Scared because Dallas is huge.

Scared because I stink at job hunting.

Scared because the change is happening so quickly!

Excited for the greater number of opportunities available in Dallas.

Excited for the larger "fish pond" of available men.

Excited at the prospect of getting back on my feet!

Dear heavenly Father, I once again surrender my future in Your hands and trust You to be with me as I embark on this new chapter of my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment