Some dear old friends of our family has experienced a tragedy within theirs...they lost their eight year old grandson in an accident last night. I do not know the details yet. What I do know is that they are suffering a crushing loss. Please pray for the Bruce and Cindy Robinson family.
I have many fond memories of Bruce - he used to be the umpire at my Little League baseball games. He would encourage me when I went up to bat. It made me feel so good to know that the umpire behind me was behind me, LOL! I also remember clearly when he pulled Sam by the ankles out from the bottom of a trailer he fell through head first. Long story, but Bruce reacted so quickly when I went screaming for help. I saw him running to the rescue and I loved him for it. Unfortunately I do not remember much about the others in his family, but I faintly remember being around them some as a child. Their daughter's name is Bambi. It is her nephew that was killed.
Your prayers for this family are coveted and much appreciated.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment