Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Friday, August 6, 2010

New Ventures

I am considering starting my own business. Part of me feels absolutely insane for even thinking about it. Part of me feels like it could not be more right.

I guess the basic purpose of this post is to ask for prayer. Please pray that I will diligently seek God's guidance and receive His clear leading before I make any drastic decisions or major investments. Please pray about how this would relate to my going back to school. Please pray that I get some decent sleep. Random, I know, but when you are operating on four hours you get random. My brain has been going at an insane pace that I seem to be unable to stop and I think it keeps me from resting as well as I should be or could.

I am anxious for God's direction...

No comments:

Post a Comment