Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, November 11, 2010

No Sleep

I have not slept tonight. Unless you count the times that I caught myself dozing...and almost falling backwards off the work stool in my studio. Talk about a scary feeling. I have decided it is pointless to go to bed at this point. There is no way I can miss work. Nothing, however, will induce me to go to classes. I will get Gran to drive me to work (you could not pay me enough to try to drive in this state) and home again and I will sleep the rest of the day away. I am...exhausted on an unprecedented level. My arms seem disconnected in some ways and like lead weights in others. Every movement requires intense thought, so it surprises me that I am even able to write this. Even as I sit here I keep randomly dropping off. Thanks be to God that I got as much done on the models as I did...I am also praising Him for taking away my headache...and my tears. By the way, 5-hour Energy Shots have no effect on me other than to give me a headache. At least, I am pretty certain it was at least partly to blame. I am going to take my glue-covered fingers and start getting ready for work. I need to figure out what time Gran and Poppa wake up. Is it bad that I find myself responding to non-existent conversations...?

Lord, please forgive me for the "stretch of the truth" I am about to...make in an email to my professor. Honestly, I am desperate to protect myself from another bad grade. I know, without a shadow of a doubt, I would not be able to make it through my classes. I do not even know how I will make it through two and a half hours of work. Dear God, I am just so tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment