Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Monday, November 8, 2010

Talk, Talk, Talk

We have communicated via text off and on all day yet I STILL want to talk to him so bad! I just cannot get enough, LOL!!!

One...two of the most endearing moments from our time together last night: first when Matt told our story (yes, we already have a story) to my mom and youngest brother, not sparing any details and second, when we cuddled close on the couch so I could tell him about the sermon Justin delivered yesterday morning. I cannot wait till it is available online so Matt can listen to it. I know he will love it. I could not believe the message's timing! Living boldly is not something I excel at and here my boyfriend (hehehe) is the epitome of it, having moved to this area with no idea what to do other than to follow God's bidding.

So, yeah...I got a little off topic, LOL. I mostly just had to share about this feeling I have - this feeling that I will burst if I do not get to talk to him again soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment