Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

In Awe of Him

I am seriously in awe of God. I always have been to an extent, but I have just seen Him move in my life in such a way that has caused that awe to expand exponentially until my heart feels ready to burst with the fullness of it. Though I am trying hard not to anticipate anything, I am very confident that He has just introduced me to the man of my dreams.

Matthew loves God. He loves Him so much he has moved to this area from his home in North Texas because he felt led by God to do so. He did not know what he was going to do once he got here other than the horse ministry that has become so dear to his heart, but both of us are now fully convinced that part of the reason was so that we could meet.

Matthew plans to ask my daddy for permission to date me. Tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment