Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Beau

My sweet kitty has his head buried in an outer side of my bag and is snoring. Seriously, LOL. Anytime I sit on my bed, whether I am deeply involved in a book or on my computer or in a movie, he will settle in a spot as near me as possible and rather quickly fall asleep. For once I do not have music playing and all I can hear are his little kitty snores. It makes me smile. HE makes me smile. His feet are pushed against me and he is so warm and cozy. Since I started this post, he has woken up, shaken his head a few times...looked at me with bleary eyes, bathed himself (for maybe a second) and is now getting comfortable again. Eyes closed, head against my bag (my fabulous, grey/black zebra print bag from New York & Company) with the tip of his tail twitching. That thing is never still it seems, LOL.

Yes, my kitty makes me smile. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment