It is beginning to sound cliche, but once again I find myself in awe that an entire month has passed since my last post. There was a time when a single day did not pass without a post. It is not a result of not having anything to write about. My head and heart are, in reality, overflowing with words. Thoughts and emotions springing from changes happening within me - positive changes - have formed several posts in my head. Unfortunately, none of them have reached the keyboard.
Some of my struggles...financial burdens, emotional processing, growing pains. Praise be to God that those struggles have been outweighed by the spiritual healing He is working in my spirit. One of these days I will go into further detail, but suffice it to say that this year has taught me more of my weakness and God's faithfulness than anything I have experienced before. For the most part, I am beginning to feel like myself again only better, if that makes sense. He is not done working with me yet!
Recently I realized that God has me where He wants me. You may think, "duh, Mary, He always does", but when you are directing your own life that is not always the case and nor do you really ever feel a deep confirmation from Him. That sentence does not seem to convey what I am attempting to say...but the important thing is this: I felt a deep, deep conviction from Him that I am right where He wants me. I do not know how long I will be here nor where I will go next, but I can honestly say that I am content to "cross that bridge when I come to it" so to speak.
Very soon my current job will become more permanent and I will have benefits again. Praise God! My business as a Scentsy consultant is doing very well. Praise God! I am in a fantastic Bible study about relationships that has helped me so much. Praise God! I am fortunate to have an awesome leader in that Bible study and small group. Praise God! I am beginning to feel like myself again!!! Praise God!
Keep your eyes peeled for some creativity coming soon...
Monday, October 17, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment