Wednesday, October 17, 2012
Ten Days
Cam is so sweet...and fun...and thoughtful...and, well, he is simply wonderful! Sometime last week he texted me to say that he had just received part of my birthday gift. I am not certain what caught my attention first - the words "part of" or "birthday gift". Though I am not crazy about the whole starting-my-next-decade thing, I am still excited about my birthday and the surprises it will include. I have always loved it and I am convinced I always will, especially with Cam in my life. Now, he told me early on that he has trouble keeping secrets and, therefore, used to give his parents' Christmas gifts to them months early. It makes me wonder how much he is struggling not to give it away. Part of me wants to tease and goad him to see how far I can push before he spills the beans. We just have fun like that, lol. But that part is overruled by the one that loves surprises and Cam, armed with that knowledge about my personality, has a strong desire to persevere. I cannot help but encourage him to keep his secrets about my birthday, lol! God has blessed me with this man. I love you, honey.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment