Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Moving Forward

Friday I received a job offer. I have a new job.

Sun Coast called me on Friday afternoon to tell me that they had chosen me to manage one of their terminals. I am excited and anxious! Excited to move forward with my life, to be on my own again and anxious because...well, anxiety always goes hand in hand with change.

The plan this week is to find a place to live and start the packing process. Problem is...I am working during the normal business hours of every apartment complex I find online. I have found one...that is correct, ONE...that is open on Saturday. Stressed? Why, yes I am! How in the world am I supposed to find a place to live if I cannot go and look at places? I know for certain that I will be making a butt-load of phone calls during my lunch tomorrow to see if I can make special appointments with any of these places.

I have stayed up late looking up contact information, looking at floor plans, debating how much I will be able to pay in rent each month...considering an extended stay hotel until I have a better idea of what my paychecks will look like.

I am tired. After a hectic schedule last week and a wonderful (but very hot) weekend at a reenactment with family and dear friends and now staying up till way past a decent bedtime because I am so anxious to find something as soon as possible...I am exhausted. This week is going to be tough.

But I am moving forward. Finally. And that, my friends, is very good.

No comments:

Post a Comment