Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Friday, April 15, 2011

Springtime Inspiration

I am dying to do some "springy" crafts. Blogland is, of course, brimming with inspiration and I am positively drooling over it. Stuff like this...

Photo courtesy of My Insanity
Easter Dinner Decor from My Insanity - I am loving the wheatgrass!!


Photo courtesy of Vintage Skye



Photo courtesy of Tatertots and Jello




Decoupaged Eggs by Tatertots and Jello - I have tons of paper scraps just begging to be decoupaged onto eggs. BUT I am seriously considering doing black and white...is that anti-spring?

Photo courtesy of A Pretty Life in the Suburbs

Neutral Egg Garland from A Pretty Life in the Suburbs - I love the neutral egg garland, but not crazy about the burlap. Thankfully there are other options.

Photo courtesy of Pieced Pastimes
Spring Wreath by Pieced Pastimes - I heart the texture and colors of this wreath!

Photo courtesy of two twenty one
Moss Ampersand by two twenty one - Again, the texture is awesome and the green...love it!

Um, I think that is enough...for now. I cannot promise that I will not find more. Spring...

It's spring fever.  That is what the name of it is.  And when you've got it, you want - oh, you don't quite know what it is you do want, but it just fairly makes your heart ache, you want it so!  ~ Mark Twain
 Awake, thou wintry earth -
Fling off thy sadness!
Fair vernal flowers, laugh forth
Your ancient gladness!
~ Thomas Blackburn, "An Easter Hymn"
 Where man sees but withered leaves,
God sees sweet flowers growing.
~ Albert Laighton
That God once loved a garden we learn in Holy writ.
And seeing gardens in the Spring I well can credit it.
~ Winifred Mary Letts

No comments:

Post a Comment