...I simply cannot stop smiling because the hot guy in line ahead of me at Wal-Mart was totally checking me out.
...I am so very thankful for air conditioning!!!!
...I am wishing I had stopped to take a picture of all the berries in the produce section at Wal-Mart. They must have just restocked them because the shelves were full and colorful...there is not a single fruit I love more than berries - strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, raspberries. YUM!
...I am loving David Cook's song "Time of My Life".
...I am taking to heart the lyrics from Fireflight's song "So Help Me God".
...I want to go dancing - surprised?! I thought not, LOL!
...I am super excited about the tango being choreographed by my dance instructor. We will be performing it on November 13th in Lufkin at a dinner fundraiser.
...I need to make a checklist for the things I am preparing for Chloe's birthday party. I feel disorganized and need to get things on track.
...I like my new haircut straightened. Tomorrow I will probably like it natural, LOL!
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment