Not me...but some dear friends of mine. I have mentioned the Jones family multiple times - the mom has cancer. They have been on a roller coaster ride since the beginning: a miracle surgery that has been published in medical journals, seeming success, the start of chemo, the chemo not working, successful eradication of tumors, more tumors coming back, getting on the donor list for a new liver...and now she is close to being knocked off the list because the tumors keep coming back. Her last treatment to eradicate those tumors did not go well and she has been in the hospital for the last week.
I cannot explain the burden on my heart for this family. I met Wayne and Haley through reenacting - I adore Haley and wish she were my little sister for real because she is definitely the little sister of my heart. I met Stephanie a short time after the initial surgery - the miracle one before all the bad stuff - and immediately just loved her. She is a sweet lady and can I just say a creative inspiration? Her home is beautiful! She has so much talent for decorating.
Thank you for lifting them up in prayer with me! God bless you!
Friday, July 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment