Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Major Breakdown Averted

My current Facebook status:
Mary Clinch is praising God for His provision today...it's so awesome when we actually SEE Him in action!!! Yes, that's present tense!
It may seem like a strange status to some, but I genuinely feel that it was His hand...all over today! My first exam in my building codes class went well - I am certain I made at least a B - and my design studio was completely different from what my classmates and I were expecting. That was an incredibly good thing because we were supposed to start our midterm models today (eek!) and get reviewed on our research projects that are supposedly supposed to be 80% complete at this point (EEK!). Instead, she gave us a new calendar (praise the Lord!) and we did sketches instead. We did receive our midterm model assignment, BUT we are only supposed to be thinking of ideas as there are two more chapters to cover on Thursday that we are required to include in the model. Then we have a week to complete it. Also, the research projects are now due in two weeks rather than one. Though I still feel a somewhat heavy burden from all the projects, the pressure has lifted a bit. The timing is impeccable - I was sure to have a major mental breakdown in the near future. I am reminded today that God never gives us more than we can handle and that He gladly helps us to bear our burdens - even the ones we inflict on ourselves by purposely going back to school after a five year break, LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment