Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

New Kind of Exhausted

In the past 48 hours I may have had five hours of sleep. I thought I knew physical exhaustion, but this is unlike anything I have ever experienced. It does not take much to make me burst into tears...I worry about driving (though I would never admit that to Mom)...I feel like lifting my arm takes superhuman strength...and focusing on something, anything just puts me to sleep.

The saddest part is - I did not finish. I did not finish my research paper. I did not finish my model paper. I could probably have nightmares about my impending bad grades, if I were not too tired to dream.

I do not seek pity, only understanding, because I am sure the next few days I will seem completely loopy.

No comments:

Post a Comment