Beauregard never ceases to surprise me.
The first time was when he seemed to thoroughly enjoy jumping into my refrigerator. He even had a nice two-hour chill down one time while I sat sobbing on the couch watching "P.S. I Love You".
The second time was when I realized he liked jumping in the air to either bat back or catch (in his teeth) the little play mice I tossed to him. He has an incredible vertical! He hit a record-breaking height just the other night, LOL!
The third time was when I realized he liked less expensive toys just as much - in this case, drinking straws. He prefers the green ones from Starbucks. One day during my lunch I heard him come up my spiral staircase (it was metal)...he soon walked past me with a straw sticking out both sides of his mouth. The first thing that came to mind was "why is my cat acting like a dog?"...hehehe. He always drops it before I can get the perfect picture.
Well, now he has done it again. I had purchased a bag of decorative feathers to start incorporating into one of my projects and had put it in a tote bag with my other supplies thinking it was tucked in well enough to avoid tempting him. Well, apparently I was wrong...he just ran by on his merry way with the bag of feathers in his mouth. ROFL!!!
God gave me Beau because He knew he would make me laugh. All the time.
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment