Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Happy Birthday, Momma!

Today is my momma's birthday.

My momma is giving. She is always giving of herself to others. Examples include driving her parents/my grandparents to town to run errands all day...taking clothes to a family in need...giving someone who was cold the coat off her back.

My momma is creative. She has so much talent with flowers and I dearly wish there was a way for her to make a living working with them. She is good at taking a vision and bringing it to fruition. She works well under pressure...well, creatively anyway, LOL. The stress is not so great...

My momma can be so much fun. And pretty funny, too. She was the brains behind many a fabulous class Christmas parties that left other classes green with envy. She planned some pretty awesome birthday parties for me over the years. She likes to laugh and have a good time.

My momma loves God and has shown me His way throughout the years.

My momma has taught me what true commitment looks like.

My momma has shown me love. I know for a fact that no matter how much or how often I disappoint her, she still loves me unconditionally.

I love my momma. Happy birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment