Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Lack of Consideration


They say a "picture is worth a thousand words"...this is what I found at 5:25 this morning as I was headed to work out. Imagine my ire. Three thoughts went through my head:
1) Could I get away with intentionally backing into it like on "10 Things I Hate About You"...?

2) If I say "are you serious?!" loud enough, will the owner come running to move it?

3) Who should I call to tow this stupid-head's car?

Did I call a tow company? Nope. But I will if it is still there in 30 minutes when I need to leave for work.

2 comments:

  1. Okay, I'm dying to know how this situation turned out. Had they moved by the time you had to leave for work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah...they were long gone. Lucky for them, too, because I had my phone out ready to call the towing company if they were still there.

    ReplyDelete