Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Slamming Doors

Well, it is official. Another door, that seemed open to so much positive potential, has been slammed in my face. The director had told me immediately following the interview that I interviewed well and that coupled with a great reference he had been given concerning me, he felt that I was a person he could trust to do the division proud. Then the secretary got a degree and she got promoted into the position, so I basically lost three hours pay and spent precious dollars on fuel for nothing.

You know that line in "The Sound of Music" where Maria talks about how the Reverend Mother always says, "where God closes a door He always opens a window"...? It is something that effect, I believe. Well, God, I am ready to find my window!!!

On another note, some dear friends are losing a loved one within the next 24 hours after an almost two year battle with cancer. Please pray that God comforts the family as He welcomes Stephanie in Heaven. 

No comments:

Post a Comment