Specifically those blues related to just how much one strayed from his or her diet. Yes, I have discovered some "holiday flab". That does not make me happy. Not one bit. So, you may be asking what my plan is for annihilating said blues and "holiday flab"...prepare yourself.
Phase 1: Resume counting calories as meticulously as I was prior to Thanksgiving. How easy it is to break good habits...
Phase 2: Check out the Zumba class at the local rec center. It looks like so much stinkin' fun!
Phase 3: Run more consistently. Honestly, I really love how I feel after running, so why does it take so much effort for me to actually make myself do it?!
Phase 4: Utilize the awesome Dance, Dance Revolution Wii game I was given for Christmas. Woohoo - I see calorie burning potential here!
Phase 5: Stop eating like I am starving!!! (This may be implied in Phase 1, but I felt a need to state it explicitly.) I have been such a pig since Thanksgiving and I HATE that!!!
Phase 6: Think about the incredible feeling of being a size 6...do NOT want to lose that!!! Talk about a self-confidence booster...
Phase 7: Envision all the cute clothes I could fit in...speaking of which, I bought the cutest sweater on sale at Express during their day-after-Christmas sale. It will be even cuter when the "holiday flab" is gone...
Phase 8: Eat smarter. Healthier. Did you know that if they are cooked right brussel sprouts taste like little cabbages? I like cabbage.
Phase 9: Serve smaller dessert portions...and only eat one dessert per meal. OR, ideally, only one dessert per day. Of course I must remain somewhat realistic...
Phase 10: Repeat above phases daily or as consistently as possible.
Monday, December 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment