Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, March 25, 2010

He Does It Again...

God speaks to me through C. H. Spurgeon's Morning and Evening. I am sure of it because once again his words have pierced my heart with the truth of them. If you have a copy, check out March 19th's morning reading. (Yes, I know I am behind.) If you do not have a copy, there is a handy link below that can help you to solve that problem.

Here's an excerpt:

"Prayer cannot draw down answers from God's throne except it be the earnest prayer of the man who believes...Faith links me with divinity. Faith clothes me with the power of God. Faith engages every attribute of God in my defence. It helps me to defy the hosts of hell. It makes me march triumphant over the necks of my enemies. But without faith how can I receive anything of the Lord?"

James 1:6-8 says, "But he must ask in faith without any doubting, for the one who doubts is like the surf of the sea, driven and tossed by the wind. For that man ought not to expect that he will receive anything from the Lord, being a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways."

Dear God, I pray for a faith that never wavers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment