There are so many weirdos in the bowling world. I am not trying to bash bowling or everyone who bowls...I am just stating the fact that during my tenure at my current job I have spoken to, chatted with, received emails from a lot of weirdos. It is scary.
For instance, today I was on LiveChat (an instant message program our customers can use to talk to us as an alternative to calling) with a customer discussing what bowling ball would be best for him to purchase when suddenly he sends the following message: "my little porn star." WHOA!!! Where the hell did that come from?! I was in the middle of a sentence when I received the message. All I could do was...excuse me? I asked my boss how to respond because honestly I just wanted to close the window and completely disassociate myself from this awful person. I told him we do not carry any bowling balls by that name and waited to see how he would respond. He did not, thankfully. He left the chat room. The whole experience was quite unsettling because I was simply trying to help him find a bowling ball that would fit his needs and I do not know if he was saying that to me or if he was actually asking if there was a ball with that name. The sentence appeared to be a statement aimed at myself and that is just plain disturbing.
That is only one example, but make no mistake: there are others out there. Steer clear of me, weirdos! No tolerance zone here!
Now, after reading that awful story, if you still feel that you want to buy your own entry-level reactive bowling ball, I happen to like the Storm Tropical line. Specifically, I think their Ocean Sky Pearl ball is the prettiest...and it smells like mango!
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment