So, here I was bemoaning the fact that despite going to bed before 11 p.m. last night I could not find the willpower to get up as soon as my alarm went off this morning. Of course, I just had to change my morning routine on top of that so I was late. Since I was late (and here is the primary reason behind my bemoaning) I missed Starbucks' Free Pastry Day. I had no time to stop - had to drive straight to work. How I miss living in town at times such as this!
Anyway, regarding the title of this post...thoughtful friend that he is, Brad surprised me with a grande Passion Tea Lemonade (sweetened) and Very Berry Coffee Cake - my favorites - this morning when he realized how disappointed I was about missing Free Pastry Day. Talk about putting a smile on my face! What an awesome way to brighten an otherwise harried morning!
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment