Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Revived Hope

I received two calls today from two different staffing agencies and they each have a position that sounds good for which they want to submit my information. One of them, the one I really like the sound of best, has the minimum starting pay I requested and would be good experience for future HR-related positions.

I praise God with thanksgiving for throwing me this lifeline. I was getting seriously depressed by the rejections and the lack of calls. I felt as if I was not making any progress whatsoever. Now I feel like things are happening, I know I have not been forgotten and that positions exist for which I am perfectly qualified.

The hardest part now will be continuing the search despite these two possibilities. I cannot simply sit idly by and wait for results. God, help me...I have to keep looking and applying and accepting outcomes whether they are in my favor or not.

It is His strength in me, not my own, that carries me through. I am learning much about my walk with Christ through this experience. It has been revealed to me exactly how much my faith was that of my parents and grandparents and other godly people around me rather than my own. Though this is far from being completely changed within me, the revelation is a good start and I am reassured that He who began His good work in me will not give up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment