The title pretty much defines the end of my time with my most recent employer. Though I was already planning to find a new job - something more professional and just an overall better opportunity - I never saw what was coming. It was quite a shock, to say the least. Thankfully, I have had friends and family to support me and advise me and rally me. :o) Thankfully, I have connections, an awesome network of friends and acquaintances who are willing to recommend me. :o) Thankfully, I have a second interview already scheduled for 10:00 tomorrow morning! :o)
So, I cannot say that God is not watching out for me. I cannot say that He does not have a plan. I cannot say that I am miserable and pitiful. I have not failed. I have options. I have the means to pursue those options. Thank You, dear Lord!
Monday, July 11, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love you sweet girl. Definitely praying for you!
ReplyDelete