Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Five Days

So, I know I just posted, buuuut I had to post again...only five days until Christmas!

Plans include:

  • ice skating (this will be my first time!)
  • making pancakes with this fancy doodad...Tovolo Pancake Pen
  • making cake pops
  • baking and decorating cookies (sugar coma yet?)
  • building a gingerbread house (hoping Cam has better construction skills than I do)
  • Christmas Eve service
  • Christmas Eve dinner with friends (Cam and I will be making fried chicken using his new Dutch oven - so excited!)
  • seeing Christmas lights
  • watching Christmas movies (White Christmas is at the top of my list - love it! Watched Elf for the first time last night...I fell asleep, but what I saw was pretty funny.)
This list may not be an exhaustive one, but it definitely gives you an idea of the fun ahead for the next few days. Ultimately, I am excited to spend this Christmas with the man I love and to celebrate our Savior's birth together.

Five (5) days!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment