I will be moving soon...!!! Closer to Cam, which makes me very, very happy. A simple conversation with a friend led me to check out this particular apartment complex. Cam went with me and I was so glad for his presence and opinion. The price was just right - completely within the budget we had made a couple months or so ago. The apartment is the perfect size for me (and Beauregard, who will join me in a couple months) - the kitchen is so open and the closet is probably three times the size of the one I have been using for the last ten months. How can I describe how excited I will be to have my own kitchen again?! I think the first thing I will do is bake something that requires the use of my stand mixer. Sad, huh? LOL, that is okay because I, and I alone, truly know how much I have missed the freedom to be found in having my own kitchen.
Between this and getting ever closer to being debt-free, I am one giddy girl.
Three days (and a wake-up) to Christmas...
Saturday, December 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment