No- I have not met someone. When have I had time to fall in love with anyone?! Let us not forget I have yet to meet someone to fall in love with...
No...I am in love with this:
Well, everything that is except for the starfish pillow. Blegh. So, ignoring that one little thing, do you not agree that this is heavenly? It is West Elm's Organic Cotton Pin-Tuck Duvet Cover with Shams...and it is gorgeous!!! The sea grass color is just wonderful...I wish they had a large pic of it in that color on their site. You can find this duvet on westelm.com.
I know this is completely random, but I like looking at stuff like this and going back into Interior Design classes I am sure to be looking for good design even more in the coming months. Why not share what I find with you? Enjoy!
Thursday, May 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment