Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, May 13, 2010

What Shoe Size Should I Buy?

It is mind boggling how many times I get this question...OVER THE PHONE! What do these people think I can do?! Pull out some kind of magical foot scale that can cross the miles via telephone wire and measure their foot so I can give them an accurate answer? Posh! Everybody knows...SHOULD know that shoe sizes differ across types of shoes, shoe brands...probably even the country that manufactured them. That is why we offer an easy exchange option for shoes on our site.

Please do me a favor...do your research before purchasing shoes online. Option 1 - If you find a shoe on the site that you like, Google the manufacturer and see if they have a sizing chart on their company website. Typically they do. Print out the guide, if necessary, follow the instructions, then order the size. NOTE: If it is wrong (not saying it will be but trying to cover all bases here), blame the manufacturer (not us) and perhaps if you hound them enough they will post a more accurate sizing chart. Option 2 - go find the shoe, or another shoe made by the same manufacturer, in a shoe store, try them on till you find the right size and then come back and place an order for the size you liked best. Just because you try on a shoe at a shoe store does not mean you have to buy it there.

I guarantee you that any customer service representative that has to sell shoes online would appreciate it if you did not expect him or her to tell you which size to order.

No comments:

Post a Comment