Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sweet Success and Barbie

The party this past Saturday was a success. I cannot express my pleasure from the guests' excitement over the decorations I made. And honestly...why should I not be pleased? Especially when they nicknamed me Barbie...because Barbie can do everything, they said. LOL! The bride's first statement was, "You make me sick!" Translated that means..."I love it! I wish I could do that, too!" At least, that is what I found out after clarifying that she liked it. I was a little nervous there for a second. Anyway, here is a picture:


Something fun: one of the guests has asked me to do her daughter's birthday party this summer. She is turning eight and just so happens to want pink and zebra stripe. A few additions to what I have here and it is all set. Such fun!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Mary!! It looks MAGNIFICENT! Wonderful. Very good job!!

    ReplyDelete