This past weekend absolutely wore me out. I had fun, no doubt...I am just pooped. On top of that I will be staying up late every night this week until I:
1. finish my healthcare paper
2. finish my course eval
3. finish my friend's lingerie shower invites that need to be mailed THIS week even though I
have yet to receive the final count and names and addresses because the bride does not seem
to care one whit about the effort I am putting into this...
I keep reminding myself that these two classes are almost done. Once done, I can focus on what I really want to do: preparing my studio for my return to Interior Design school. I keep encountering more and more awesome ideas for organizing the space in a way that is not only functional, but just as important: a way that is aesthetically pleasing.
So, even though I feel very "blah" today, I will get a lot done on my paper today. I am determined! Hopefully, my meeting with the professor of the other class will go well, too. My fingers are crossed...tight.
Tuesday, May 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment