Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, June 10, 2010

B is for Bride, G is for Groom: Part 2

I just finished the "B" and "G" I painted during lunch...yesterday...slightly over 12 hours ago. No, I have not been working on the them since then! I had to finish the last four hours of work and then get a rental car and then meet the fam at Taco Bueno and then go to prayer group and then go dancing and then play some Wii...OH! I forgot about the load of laundry in the washer...shoot a monkey! (Please do not ask me where that phrase came from...I do not know. It is better than cursing (which is a habit I am trying hard to break.) Anyway, back on topic...

Here is a picture done after allowing the glue to dry after decoupaging the various shapes on:


I LOVE it!

Following that I added a 3-D element (or two) to each letter:







Do either of the letters need something extra....?

No comments:

Post a Comment