For the first time in what feels like forever, I tried a new recipe on Sunday. The recipe was for a Baked Raspberry Custard. It is one I had found on Martha Stewart's website months ago. It was wonderful! And easy! Super, duper easy! It only took about 30 minutes, start to finish, give or take a couple minutes. Side note: it tastes best fresh from the oven, so hopefully the whole thing (6 servings, according to the recipe) can be finished in a single sitting. It's a light taste, not rich at all. The berries make the dish.
Last night, I made a favorite pasta dish of mine. It is another one from Martha Stewart - this time I first found it in one of her magazines, Martha Stewart Living. I really must subscribe to that - it would be much less expensive than purchasing each issue individually. Anyway, the official name starts with a certain kind of pasta, but I use penne regata, so I call it Penne with Summer Squashes and Sweet Corn. Talk about yummy...and it makes a huge batch, so I had a bit for dinner last night and will probably have some for my lunches for the rest of the week, LOL!
I am always happy to find new recipes I like...
Monday, June 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


The Raspberry Custard was yuummy!! Can't say much for the Penne, you know how much I love veggies (wink, wink). :-D
ReplyDelete