Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

id·i·o·syn·cra·sy of time

It moves fast when you do not want it to...i.e. when you are having fun.

It crawls at a snail's pace when you do not want it to...i.e. when you are ready to leave and start your vacation!!!

I feel like a kid sitting in the backseat asking, "Are we there yet?!" Except for me, I am borderline screaming, "Is it 5:00 yet?! Come on already!!!"

Add to the mix the random purchase of Twizzlers Filled Twists and the ensuing regret...yeah, I do not recommend them. It has taken eating four of them to come to that conclusion, but I had to give them a fair shot, right? Blegh! Why did I buy them?! It is not like they look enticing or anything. Anyway...

I am on the last four hour stretch of what I am convinced have been the longest three days of my life thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment