My friends always seem to be amazed by my propensity to plan things months in advance. Aside from the obvious yearly plans in November (i.e. Civil War reenactment at Liendo Plantation, Thanksgiving), I now have plans to dance the tango with my dance instructor at a fundraiser for the Beautification of Lufkin program. Over the next few months he will be choreographing a tango (do not know the song yet) and we will be practicing to make it perfect. I am now in search of a flirty, red dress (nothing too risque) that I can dance in and that goes well with the whole tango thing.
Other "goings on" in my life right now...
- in a wedding next weekend
- cleaning the room above the garage the weekend after that (and subsequently turning it into a studio)
- organizing a garage sale
- visiting my (pregnant!) best friend and her hubby (starting plans for the nursery she has asked me to help with)
- visiting another dear friend I have not seen in 5 years and meeting her hubby in Virginia (so many wonderful plans with them!!!)
- actually having the garage sale
- planning a little girl's birthday party for the co-worker of a friend of mine (at least, I think I am still doing this...)
- planning a 25th birthday party for my brother, Sam
- learning Civil War era dances well enough to teach them to my living history family the beginning of August
- returning to Interior Design school (after a 5 year absence)
- attending the Aggies vs. Lumberjacks football game with friends in September
Whew - no wonder time flies! I am blessed with such a full life...
Friday, June 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment