It is raining! Thank you, dear Father - we need it so badly!
Thank you for my sweet Bella and precious Beauregard. I love being able to join the family for horseback riding, on a horse that moves so smoothly. She is beautiful and vivacious and I know I shall enjoy her for years to come. And Beauregard...he is like my baby, LOL! He loves my attention and craves my company and makes me smile. Thank You for his continued health and for blessing me with a cat who loves me so much.
Much thanks also for the blueberries...though I get so tired of sorting them, I never tire of eating their sweet goodness. I must find a blueberry cobbler recipe...
Thank You for the opportunity to visit with friends and dance last night - it really raised my spirits, like always. Dancing makes me so happy and I know that it is a gift from You.
I praise You with much thanksgiving that Poppa's surgery went well and seems to have solved the vexatious issue he has been living with for far too long. I know that he will now be able to enjoy each day to the fullest more comfortably and with less distraction.
I am so thankful for my upcoming visit this weekend to see my best friend, Adele. I miss her so much - it has been six long months since we last had a girls' weekend! Of course, it will not hurt to see her sweet husband, too, who spoils us with blueberry pancakes on Saturday mornings when I visit, LOL! Thanks, Justin - you're a doll! Praise You, dear Lord, for their little one who is even now growing inside Adele. New life is such a miracle!
Thank You for Your provision that is allowing me to visit another dear friend, J'nell, next week after a five year separation. I am excited that we are getting reacquainted and that our friendship is growing back to what it was...I hope that her husband likes me, too, so I can visit again, LOL!
I am so very thankful, also, for the opportunity to go back to school and finish what I started five years ago - Interior Design. It is something I enjoy doing and I look forward to making a career out of it.
You have poured blessing upon blessing on my life - these things above barely scratch the surface. I praise You for putting it on my heart to write about it today as You know there other things I have been struggling with lately. This is an incredible reminder that You have not forgotten me, that You move in my life regardless of whether I notice it "right off the bat" or not. I pray that You will help me grow comfortable with Your timing, Lord. It is Your will that I want in my life - Your plan. Hand in hand with that is Your timing, which You have promised is perfect. "There is a time for everything under the sun..." Ah, Lord. Write these words on my heart.
Thursday, June 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment