Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Saturday, January 15, 2011

30 Before 30

Here it is. My list of goals to accomplish before October 27, 2012. It may seem like a long time from now to you, but to me it is approaching faster than my comfort zone can handle.

  1. Get a job I love OR start my own business.
  2. Pay off my car. I am so close and yet so far away. But I know I can do it!!!
  3. Move out of Mom and Dad's house.
  4. Take a trip to Europe. The problem will be deciding where in Europe...
  5. Run more than a mile straight. Of course, I should probably get to a mile first...but I am only a quarter of a mile away!!!
  6. Build my own website.
  7. Learn to sew something more complicated than curtains.
  8. Go tubing on the Guadalupe and/or Comal Rivers. It is a shocker I have lived in Texas this long and have yet to do this!
  9. Purchase (and learn to use) a DSLR camera.
  10. Participate in as many 150th Anniversary Civil War reenactments as possible.
  11. Become a member of either one or all of the following non-profits: DAR...DRT...DOC.
  12. Bake a loaf of bread from scratch. Banana Nut Bread does not count.
  13. See a waterfall. In person. Not a little one either, but a tall, awe-inspiring waterfall.
  14. Find a makeup foundation color that does not make me look orange nor make it look like I was wearing a turtleneck when I went to sunbathe.
  15. Learn to use Photoshop more efficiently. I WILL master this program. I WILL!
  16. Become comfortable riding sidesaddle.
  17. Gather samples of all the invitations, cards, wedding programs and shower decorations I have designed into a single book.
  18. Finish at least five(5) nonfiction books. That is correct...I said nonfiction. And I said FINISH. That is significant.
  19. Find a way to serve at church.
  20. Read the entire Old Testament...without skipping the genealogies...and pages and pages and pages of laws...
  21. I'm truly stuck...
Ten left and I have no ideas...ideas anyone??

Looks like there will be some later editing on this one...

      No comments:

      Post a Comment