I cannot seem to look at an object without seeing some sort of potential in it. Whether it be a box, a sturdy cardboard tube, a water bottle...if I see a potential project in which to incorporate it, I save it. Unfortunately, I do not always have the time or the resources to immediately follow through on said items' potential. So, as you can imagine, my studio is becoming quite...crowded.
So, I am adding another goal to my "30 before 30" list: to clean out and reorganize my project materials. This will include throwing away stuff I have kept for too long for projects I never got to and no longer want to do and, hopefully, completing some projects that I have been wanting to do, but have yet to make time to do. All that being said - this will be a major organization project that hopefully will not take until my 30th birthday to complete, although I am giving myself that deadline just in case. You never know what else may come up, right?
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment