Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Friday, January 21, 2011

Inspirational Ideas

So, I like to check out marthastewart.com once in awhile - for recipes, mostly, but also for holiday craft ideas and occasionally decor ideas. Love the following "fresh start" ideas I found:

Bathroom Cubbies - I love this idea for bathroom storage. Also appealed to me because the cubbies are white and I like a white bathroom.

Half-Table Console - I just love it. No other words to describe it. Of course, mine would be black.

Benches Bookcase - Not only do I have an uber-talented woodworking brother who could easily build cute benches like this for me, BUT if you decided to move it to another location, changing the size is easy and then you have an extra bench for somewhere else!

Patterned Magnetic Board - Decorative but useful - need I say more?!

No comments:

Post a Comment