Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Goals

My mind is in an overwhelmed state of unproductive tangles. I cannot seem to focus on anything tonight. Or rather, nothing other than the assignment recently given to me to think about goals. It did not help that I found a blog post today about "30 before 30". Basically, it involves making a list of 30 goals to accomplish before that looming 30th birthday. Though I have tried hard to resolve myself to its fast approach, the fact is that since I am not where I feel I should be at 28 years old, I am seriously dreading turning 30. Actually, it may be borderline fear.

So, the purpose of this post: I am thinking about goals, my "30 before 30", so do not be surprised if one of my next posts contains this list. Also, to say good night because attempting to be productive any longer will probably induce a gut wrenching scream of frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment