Woohoo - so I am finally making some progress on my projects...well, at least one of them. I received the new mats for my Silhouette Digital Cutter and it has made a world of difference! Guess that is a big "DUH, Mary!" Anyway, I am gradually getting all the parts cut out in the different patterned papers I chose to work with and will soon have a sample to show for it. Once I am confident that everything looks good, I can make the ones that will actually get mailed. So excited! I will make sure to do a special blog post complete with photos and step-by-step how-to.
Meanwhile...I have been spending waaayyy too much time in Hobby Lobby. On a positive note, most of what I have bought there was on sale. Smile! Unfortunately, going to Hobby Lobby does not always mean you will find what you are looking for and what I am looking for now is being elusive to an aggravating degree. It does not help that what I need this "part" for needs to be done before next weekend. What to do, what to do...my complete lack of experience in the hobby of jewelry-making is not making this any easier. That is right - I said jewelry-making. I want to make a necklace to coordinate with my Civil War ballgown. I have a plan in my head and a general idea of materials I will need, but if I cannot find this one part I do not know what I will do. Hmph.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment