Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Monday, April 12, 2010

Relieved!

Actually, relieved may be an immense understatement for what I feel as a result of getting the grade back on my economy paper. You know...the one I spent hours stressing over and writing?

I must first give much thanks and praise to God for helping me to stay up as late as necessary those last few nights of writing and editing and finalizing. It was Your strength and encouragement, Lord, that enabled me!

I also want to thank my friend, Scarlett, for rearranging her plans in order to keep me from having a major meltdown. Without her knowledge, expertise and patience I seriously doubt I would have had a paper to turn in. She explained things to me so well and helped me find additional sources that were extremely helpful. Then, she was kind enough to enlist the help of her co-workers to read it and submit suggestions for improvement along with her own comments. Do not be surprised if a special treat shows up at their office sometime in the near future!

I also want to thank other friends, specifically Brad and Teresa, for coming to keep me company on my late nights at the office working on the paper, for the snacks geared specifically for helping me stay awake and the continuous encouragement they send my way. I truly believe your were God's tools during this time! Ditto to you both on the special treat - we will discuss the different possibilities.

This may seem overboard to some, but to those named in this post who know how stressed I was...well, I know they will understand. I honestly believe I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. The words just would not come. My thoughts refused to be organized. And then God sent some friends to the rescue.

No comments:

Post a Comment