Molto Bella

Molto Bella
Her first morning with us...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

tim·bre: the characteristic quality of sound produced by a particular instrument or VOICE

One of the lovelier aspects of my job is the occasional guy's voice that just absolutely knocks the breath out of me due to the essence of it. Any girls reading my blog know what I am talking about. There are guys out there whose voices are simply...wonderful. Obviously I just had one of those times and he was polite on top of it, which just makes the whole experience better. That was one of the things I loved about you-know-who, though I think that case was a little different because his voice was familiar to me and I loved him so deeply for so long. Anyway...back on topic. What I am talking about now is one of those voices that you just want to keep hearing for as long as possible. One that ignites the desire for a long, long, LONG conversation. One other guy I remember specifically was from New Zealand and staying in Virginia or somewhere around there...oh. my. gosh. Perhaps it was the accent, but I did not want to hang up!

Where is a bucket of cold water when you need one?!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Mary. You're so funny. I totally know what you mean though. It's funny how we notice things like that. I wonder if guy's tell the differences in girls' voices...?

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL - I never thought of that! That would be interesting to find out if guys have the same reactions to girls' voices...

    Love you, too!

    ReplyDelete